On 2014/04/16 03:40 PM, Chris Mason wrote:
So in my example with the automated tool, the tool really shouldn't be deleting a snapshot where send is in progress. The tool should be told that snapshot is busy and try to delete it again later.

It makes more sense now, 'll queue this up for 3.16 and we can try it out in -next.

-chris
So ... does this mean the plan is to a) have userland tool give an error; or b) a deletion would be "scheduled" in the background for as soon as the send has completed?