On 2014-04-30 14:16, Felix Homann wrote:
> Hi,
> a couple of months ago there has been some discussion about issues
> when using btrfs on bcache:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.btrfs/31018
>
> From looking at the mailing list archives I cannot tell whether or not
> this issue has been resolved in current kernels from either bcache's
> or btrfs' side.
>
> Can anyone tell me what's the current state of this issue? Should it
> be safe to use btrfs on bcache by now?

In all practicality, I don't think anyone who frequents the list knows.
 I do know that there are a number of people (myself included) who avoid
bcache in general because of having issues with seemingly random kernel
OOPSes when it is linked in (either as a module or compiled in), even
when it isn't being used.  My advice would be to just test it with some
non-essential data (maybe set up a virtual machine?).