On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Liu Bo <bo.li....@oracle.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 09:35:06AM -0300, Kenny MacDermid wrote:
> > On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM, Liu Bo <bo.li....@oracle.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > What does sysrq+w say when the hang happens?
> >
> > The whole system isn't hung, I may have explained that wrong. The
> > system will hang if I try to shutdown, and the process will hang if I
> > try to kill -9 it.
> >
> > It looks like the browser is in this state currently so I did an 'echo
> > w >/proc/sysrq-trigger' and have attached the full dmesg with the
> > browser issues and the output.
>
> Those stacks show the blocked tasks are waiting for a page's writeback, but
> they don't show what blocks the endio process of that page.
>
> I'd recommand you to try the lastest 3.15.0-rc4 or btrfs-next, as many fixes
> are merged during this period.

Thank you, I upgraded to the Arch package for 3.15.0-1-mainline (it's
rc4) and I'll let you know if the errors reoccur.

Should the filesystem be rebuilt again?

A 'btrfs check' of it returned:

checking extents
checking free space cache
checking fs roots
checking csums
checking root refs
Checking filesystem on /dev/mapper/home
UUID: 9a60a25f-eeb4-494c-b1af-ebd8e4f79b6b
free space inode generation (0) did not match free space cache generation (6409)
free space inode generation (0) did not match free space cache generation (6397)
found 41686685877 bytes used err is 0
total csum bytes: 74074632
total tree bytes: 907673600
total fs tree bytes: 807567360
total extent tree bytes: 18251776
btree space waste bytes: 116552179
file data blocks allocated: 112191107072
 referenced 75535110144
Btrfs v3.14.1