On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 08:44:44PM -0300, Bernardo Donadio wrote:
Hi!

I'm trying to do a send/receive of a snapshot between two disks on Fedora 20 with Linux 3.15-rc5 (and also tried with 3.14 and 3.11) and SELinux disabled, and then I'm receiving the following error:

[root@darwin /]# btrfs subvolume snapshot -r / @.$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H%M%S)Create a readonly snapshot of '/' in './@.2014-05-13-203532'
[root@darwin /]# btrfs send @.2014-05-13-203532 | btrfs receive /mnt/cold/
At subvol @.2014-05-13-203532
At subvol @.2014-05-13-203532
ERROR: lsetxattr bin security.selinux=system_u:object_r:bin_t:s0 failed. Operation not supported

I'm missing something? Is this a bug?

Is selinux 'disabled' or just non-enforcing?  If it is enabled, but
even non-enforcing, it still won't allow the security attributes to be
set.

  $ selinuxenabled; echo $?

should give '1' if it is truly disabled.  I believe you have to
disable it at startup time, so if you've changed the config file, you
might need to reboot.

David