On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 01:29:19PM +0200, Christian Hesse wrote:
> gcc 4.9.0 gives a warning: array subscript is above array bounds
>
> Checking for "greater or equal" instead of just "equal" fixes this.

That fixes the warning, but I don't see the code path that leads to
 level >= BTRFS_MAX_LEVEL

On the first pass, when level = 1 and the first while() reaches at most
BTRFS_MAX_LEVEL, the equality test is enough. So it has to go through
the second while() where level is decremented and in the range
[1..BTRFS_MAX_LEVEL-1] before 'goto again' jumps to the first while
again.