On 19/05/14 02:33, Chris Mason wrote:
> I had this one in the integration branch, but lockdep reported troubles.  It
> looks like lockdep is correct.  find_free_extent is nesting the cache rwsem
> inside the groups rwsem, but btrfs_write_out_cache is holding the new cache
> rwsem when it calls find_free_extent.

Is there a new patch for this problem? We have another issue that makes
us reboot the system quite often - I'm going to report that in a
separate thread - and after each machine restart, btrfs reports broken
free space cache. I know that's probably not that harmful, but it's
disturbing and it's not that easy to remount the filesystem to fix the
free space cache.

Cheers,
Alin.