The primary reason of this problem is that we didn't scan the system and
find all the devices in the filesystem, if we scan the system, we can
mount the filesystem successfully, needn't mount it with degraded option.
so I think the right way to fix is to scan the system and find the device
that is not registered into the fs device list.

Thanks for commenting. Right. But I am testing the error
scenario. that is, when one of the disk is missing in the system.

Thanks, Anand