Thanks for the patch. Hopefully this will make it to the next 3.15.x
kernel.

I also went back to 3.14 anyway since the 'blocked for 120 seconds' look
like another instance of deadlocks we've been discussing here.

But just curious:

> >>[160562.925463] parent transid verify failed on 2776298520576 wanted 41015
> >>found 18120

What should I be doing about this?
Does it mean that I do have some kind of corruption/damage on my
filesystem?

Also, is it possible to have all these messages state which devid they
occurred on? I don't even know which device I should be worrying about
right now, and although I'm running scrub now, my understanding is that
scrub doesn't actually look at FS structures and is likely to miss this
anyway.

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....