Good time of day.
I have several questions about data deduplication on btrfs.
Sorry if i ask stupid questions or waste you time %)

What about implementation of offline data deduplication? I don't see
any activity on this place, may be i need to ask a particular person?
Where the problem? May be a can i try to help (testing as example)?

I could be wrong, but as i understand btrfs store crc32 checksum one
per file, if this is true, may be make a sense to create small worker
for dedup files? Like worker for autodefrag?
With simple logic like:
if sum1 == sum2 && file_size1 == file_size2; then
if (bit_to_bit_identical(file1,2)); then merge(file1, file2);
This can be first attempt to implement per file offline dedup
What you think about it? could i be wrong? or this is a horrible crutch?
(as i understand it not change format of fs)

(bedup and other tools, its cool, but have several problem with these
tools and i think, what kernel implementation can work better).

--
Best regards,
Timofey.