Subject: kernel integration branch updated
From: Chris Mason <c...@fb.com>
To: linux-btrfs <linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org>
Date: 2014年09月18日 22:19
Hi everyone,

I've added a few more patches to the kernel integration branch, and
rebased onto rc5.  This should be my last rebase before sending into
linux-next, please take a look.

It's still missing three patches from Josef, which we're updating.  I
can put more patches on top, but I'd prefer not to rebase again unless
some patches need removing.

-chris