Any idea how to recover?  I can't cut-paste but it's
Total devices 1 FS bytes used 176.22GiB
size 233.59GiB used 233.59GiB

Basically it's been data allocation happy, since I haven't deleted
53GB at any point.  Unfortunately, none of the chunks are at 0% usage
so a balance -dusage=0 finds nothing to drop.

Attempting a balance with -dusage=25 instantly dies with ENOSPC, since
100% of space is allocated.

Is this recoverable, or do I need to copy to another disk and back?
This is a really unfortunate failure mode for BTRFS.  Usually I catch
it before I get exactly 100% used and can use a balance to get it back
into shape.

What causes it to keep allocating datablocks when it's got so much
free space?  The workload is pretty standard (for devs, at least): git
and kernel builds, and git and android builds.