On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:41:27 PM Rich Freeman wrote:

> So, there is something else in 3.17.1 that causes
> this problem.  I did see mention of an extent error of some kind on
> the lists and I don't have that patch - I believe it is planned for
> 3.17.2.

There are currently 13 patches for btrfs queued for 3.17.2:

queue-3.17/btrfs-add-missing-compression-property-remove-in-btrfs_ioctl_setflags.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-cleanup-error-handling-in-build_backref_tree.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-don-t-do-async-reclaim-during-log-replay.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-don-t-go-readonly-on-existing-qgroup-items.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-fix-a-deadlock-in-btrfs_dev_replace_finishing.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-fix-and-enhance-merge_extent_mapping-to-insert-best-fitted-extent-map.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-fix-build_backref_tree-issue-with-multiple-shared-blocks.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-fix-race-in-wait_sync-ioctl.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-fix-the-wrong-condition-judgment-about-subset-extent-map.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-fix-up-bounds-checking-in-lseek.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-try-not-to-enospc-on-log-replay.patch

queue-3.17/btrfs-wake-up-transaction-thread-from-sync_fs-ioctl.patch

queue-3.17/revert-btrfs-race-free-update-of-commit-root-for-ro-snapshots.patch

You can grab them here:

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/stable-queue.git/tree/queue-3.17

Hope this helps!
Chris