Hi!

My btrfs system partition went readonly. After reboot it doesnt mount anymore. System was openSUSE 13.1 Tumbleweed (kernel 3.17.??). Now I'm on openSUSE 13.2-RC1 rescue (kernel 3.16.3). I dumped (dd) the whole 250 GB SSD to some USB file and tried some btrfs tools on another copy per loopback device. But everything failed with:

kernel: BTRFS: failed to read tree root on dm-2

See http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dPnU6nzg.

Any hints where to go from here?

Ciao
        Ansgar
--
Ansgar Hockmann-Stolle, Universität Osnabrück, Rechenzentrum
Albrechtstraße 28, 49076 Osnabrück, Deutschland, Raum 31/E77B