On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Miao Xie <mi...@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
This patchset implement the device scrub/replace function for RAID56, the most implementation of the common data is similar to the other RAID type.
The differentia or difficulty is the parity process. In order to avoid
that problem the data that is easy to be change out the stripe lock,
we do most work in the RAID56 stripe lock context.

And in order to avoid making the code more and more complex, we copy some
code of common data process for the parity, the cleanup work is in my
TODO list.

I'm starting to review and test these, but many thanks for tackling this.

-chris