On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 02:11 +0000, boris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking for a quick method of testing whether a working directory is a
> subvolume.
>
> Couldn't see an obvious one, so tried 'btrfs show <somesubvol≥'. It printed
> a fail message as expected but returned 0 exit status. Bug?

Hi boris,

I take a quick look at the code branch and I think it is a Bug indeed.
THe code just forgot to set the proper return value before leave out.

To test whether a dir is a subvolume, what about
        # btrfs sub list | grep <dirname>
as 'btrfs sub list will list all subvolumes under <mntpoint>.
The dirname should be relative path under <mntpoint> is as I could
remember.

Thanks,
Gui