On 2014/12/02 09:31, Brendan Hide wrote:
On 2014/12/02 07:54, MegaBrutal wrote:
Hi all,

I know there is a btrfstune, but it doesn't provide all the
functionality I'm thinking of.

For ext2/3/4 file systems I can get a bunch of useful data with
"tune2fs -l". How can I retrieve the same type of information about a
BTRFS file system? (E.g., last mount time, last checked time, blocks
reserved for superuser*, etc.)

* Anyway, does BTRFS even have an option to reserve X% for the superuser?
Btrfs does not yet have this option. I'm certain that specific feature is in mind for the future however.

As regards other equivalents, the same/similar answer applies. There simply aren't a lot of tuneables available "right now".

Almost forgot about this: btrfs property (get|set)

Again, there are a lot of features still to be added.