Am Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:06:02 -0500
schrieb Sandy McArthur Jr <sandy...@gmail.com>:

> Sometimes btrfs scrub status reports that is not running when it still is.
[...]

FWIW, I (and one other person) reported this in the thread titled 'btrfs scrub
status misreports as "interrupted"' (starting on 22.11.2014).

> # uname -a
> Linux mcplex 3.18.2-gentoo #1 SMP Mon Jan 12 10:24:25 EST 2015 x86_64
> Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600S CPU @ 2.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
>
> # btrfs --version
> Btrfs v3.18.1

Too bad it's still there; I'm on kernel 3.17.8 and userspace 3.18.1,
respectively, and didn't see this issue the last time I ran a scrub, so I was
hoping it was gone by now.

(On the upside, though, this isn't exactly the worst bug btrfs has ever
had ;) .)

Greetings
--
Marc Joliet