Hi All,
Just wondering how 'btrfs recovery' operates, when the source device given is
one of many in an MD array - I can't find anything documentation beyond a
single device use case.

Does it automatically include all devices in the relevant MD array as occurs
when mounting, or does it only restore the data which happened to be written to
the specific, single device given ?

>From an inverse perspective, how can I restore all data including snapshots,
>which are spread across a damaged MD FS to a new (MD) FS ?

Can send / receive do this perhaps ?

Thanks in advance !