Hi

I am just looking at the features enabled on my btrfs volume.
> ls /sys/fs/btrfs/[UUID]/features/
shows the following output:
> big_metadata  compress_lzo  extended_iref  mixed_backref  raid56

So "big_metadata" means I am not using "skinny-metadata",
"compress_lzo" means I am using compression. "raid56" means I am using
the experimental RAID-features of btrfs.

But the other two flags are a little bit unclear... I think "extended
_iref" is the "extref" feature of mkfs.btrfs - right?

I am not sure about the "mixed_backref" feature. What does it mean? Is
this the "mixed-bg"-feature of mkfs.btrfs?

Also I try to change these features. I am missing the skinny extends,
this can be enabled by "btrfstune -x [one device of my raid]",
correct?

And how can I enable the missing "no-holes"-feature on my volume?

Regards,
Tobias