Apparently in my haste, forgot to include any information in my email.
This is also in the URL to the gist of my test script:

btrfs v3.17
Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt4-3 (2015-02-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux

# mount: /dev/loop2 mounted on /tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7.
# Showing mount:
# /tmp/tmp.1fbwCCdeNM on /tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7 type btrfs (rw,noatime,space_cache)
# Create subvolume '/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/subvol'
# mkdir: created directory ‘/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/snapshots’
# mkdir: created directory ‘/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/empty_dir’
# Create a readonly snapshot of '/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7' in
'/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/snapshots/1'
# Testing that the subvol dir has stable atime on original parent FS:
# Testing that '/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/subvol' has repeatable atime of
#         2015-03-06T11:09:40+1100...
# 1:      2015-03-06T11:09:40+1100
# 2:      2015-03-06T11:09:40+1100
#         PASS /tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/subvol atime is stable :)
# Testing that a normal empty dir has stable atime on the snapshot:
# Testing that '/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/snapshots/1/empty_dir' has
repeatable atime of
#         2015-03-06T11:09:40+1100...
# 1:      2015-03-06T11:09:40+1100
# 2:      2015-03-06T11:09:40+1100
#         PASS /tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/snapshots/1/empty_dir atime is stable :)
# Testing that the subvol dir has stable atime on snapshot of parent FS:
# Testing that '/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/snapshots/1/subvol' has repeatable atime of
#         2015-03-06T11:09:48+1100...
# 1:      2015-03-06T11:09:50+1100
# 2:      2015-03-06T11:09:52+1100
#         FAIL /tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7/snapshots/1/subvol atime is unstable :(
# './btrfs-atime-bug.sh nocleanup' not specified so cleaning up our mess:
# umount: /tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7 unmounted
# rmdir: removing directory, ‘/tmp/tmp.FkcW7fRde7’
# removed ‘/tmp/tmp.1fbwCCdeNM’