Quoting André-Sebastian Liebe <an...@lianse.eu>:

Hi Dave,

you should forward your question directly to kernel.org webmaster
<webmas...@kernel.org>. They are using mediawiki in a multisite
environment for all kernel.org related wikis.

regards,
André

Thanks!

Dave

On 03/31/2015 04:00 AM, Dave Stevens wrote:
I've been reading the wiki to help sort out an issue and learn more
about RAID. I wanted to download it to my local drive to read offlibe
and that facility sseems to not be there. I checked the mediawiki
version in the source and it is an LTS version for which support ends
in two months. Are there plans to migrate the content to a newer vesion?

Dave

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey