On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 10:27:05AM +0000, Hugo Mills wrote:
>    See the first issue here: https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Gotchas

Hi Hugo, looking at the page again, I see
"bcache + btrfs does not seem to be stable yet"
linking to a thread more than 2 years old and btrfs kernels that
wouldn't be stable without bcache anyway.

I've seen others mention they switched to bcache recently and not seen
new "it's broken" reports.

So, is it ok
1) to assume bcache and btrfs play ok together now?
2) remove the warning from that gotchas page?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901