On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 11:29:40AM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Does someone with wiki edit capability want to put up a warning about
> btrfs-convert problems? I don't think it needs to be a lengthy write
> up since the scope of the problem is not clear yet. But since there's
> definitely reproduced problems that have been going on for some time
> now maybe it'd be a good idea to put up a warning until this is more
> stable?
>
> I'm thinking of just a yellow warning "sidebar" like thing that maybe
> just says there's been a regression and it's breaking file systems,
> sometimes irreparably?

   You mean a warning like the very first sentence, in bold, that's
already on the wiki page?

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Conversion_from_Ext3

   Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | You've read the project plan. Forget that. We're
hugo@... carfax.org.uk | going to Do Stuff and Have Fun doing it.