On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 9:44 PM, Austin S Hemmelgarn
<ahferro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 3. See the warnings about doing block level copies and LVM snapshots of
> BTRFS volumes, the same applies to using it on DRBD currently as well (with
> the possible exception of remote DRBD nodes (ie, ones without a local copy
> of the backing store) (in this case, we need to blacklist backing devices
> for stacked storage (I think the same issue may be present with BTRFS on a
> MD based RAID1 set).

I've been using BTRFS on top of DRBD for several years now, what
specifically am I meant to avoid?

I have 6 drives mirrored across a local network, this is done with DRBD.
At any one time only a single server has the 6 drives mounted with btrfs.
Is this a ticking time bomb?

--
Gareth Pye - blog.cerberos.id.au
Level 2 MTG Judge, Melbourne, Australia