#  btrfs dev scan
Scanning for Btrfs filesystems

(back to # prompt)

# mount -o ro,degraded /data

Seems to work, /data is mounted

# btrfs fi show
Label: '0e36d290:data'  uuid: e75a9856-d9e5-4d02-92e6-a217056c69b7
        Total devices 4 FS bytes used 6.09TiB
        devid    1 size 2.71TiB used 2.71TiB path /dev/md127
        devid    2 size 1.82TiB used 1.82TiB path /dev/md126
        devid    3 size 1.82TiB used 1.82TiB path /dev/md125
        *** Some devices missing

Where next ?