On 09/16/15 15:50, Josef Bacik wrote:
> On 09/16/2015 04:58 AM, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:

>>> Huh this doesn't seem related to my stuff.  Can I have your script
>>> you are running to reproduce this?  Thanks,
>>>
>>> Josef
>>
>> It seemed to be related to Omar's free-space-tree - I saw the same bug
>> a bit later on a different device without snapshot deletion, just
>> deleting two large files. Sorry for the false positive.
>>

> Omar, do you have time to look into this? Were they highly fragmented
> files or just giant contiguous files? Thanks,

These were very contiguous (2* ~1.3 GB, 1-3 extents each). I already sent
Omar a long klog dump with more background info. The biggest issue is that
after this bug the volume is hosed since the fst sets an incompat flag,
and after mounting rw just stumbles again trying to replay.
I'll keep trying to isolate exactly how and when this happens.

-h