On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 11:00:39PM +0800, Anand Jain wrote:
>   Its been challenging to realign the patch sequence at my end as well,
> I am trying. I think it will take a bit longer than expected.

I'd suggest to send several small patchsets instead of one of such size.
A big patchset makes sense if all the patches are logically related so
there's not a limit on the number.

I've picked patches 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20 and 22, and made some minor
changes. I'll do some testing here before I ask Chris to pull the
updated branch.