On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 06:33:01PM +0200, David Sterba wrote:
> So the preliminary support is merged. Outstanding issues are all related
> to blkid API:
>
> - is_ssd

Fixed by trivially ifdef around the function.

> - btrfs_wipe_existing_sb
> - check_overwrite
>
> In the ssd check case it's safe to provide the 'return 1' replacement,
> but the other two are related to safety measures and I'm not comfortable
> to ifdef them out yet.

I'm not able to find the exact version of libblkid that android uses,
closest guess is 2.14 which is pretty old. The low-level probing has
been added to 2.15 and I think we can't avoid that. Reimpliementing the
missing blkid functionality is possible but I'd rather not go that way.

Please let me know if there's a version of android build system that
provides sufficiently new blkid otherwise I'm afraid that we can't
support it.