[repost, since the previous mail was rejected by vger.kernel.org]

I got these messages in my dmesg:

[ 2587.841376] BTRFS error (device sdc1): partial page write in btrfs
with offset 0 and length 8392704
[ 2588.814182] BTRFS critical (device sdc1): bad ordered accounting
left 0 size 4096

With no other errors before. After rebooting I got btrfs
errors and widespreading filesystem corruption (pool
of three disks created with -d raid0 and -m raid1)

I reinstalled the system (current arch linux installer, which
runs 4.2) and started to restore the backup. Surprisingly,
I got exactly the same errors again. I reinstalled again,
and after rebooting to the new system, running 4.2.5,
I tried to restore the backup and got the same messages
and corruption again. Then I tried reinstalling with
the 4.1.12 LTS version, and it all worked fine.

Now, the interesting thing is that, after googling this error, I didn't
found any interesting references except a patch sent to this
mailing list which seems to fix a problem that causes the same
error output. The patch doesn't seem to have been merged:

http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1412.1/03297.html