Hello,

I succeeded to delete illegal snapshot with command:
btrfs subvolume delete /.snapshots/741/snapshot
When I have done
btrfs balance / -dusage=0 -musage=0
increasing value up to 4o I did not have issues.
But on value 4- for-dusage= and -musage=
I got message that there is no space left on disk.
Do you have any advice how to manage that?

Vedran