On 11/26/15 5:12 AM, Qu Wenruo wrote:

>>> Glad to hear that.
>>>
>>> BTW, which reiserfs progs headers are you using?
>>
>> Sorry I forgot to mention it, it's the latest git version,
>> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/jeffm/reiserfsprogs.git/

Jeff hasn't released v3.6.25 yet. We have the git version in SUSE
>> distros so it works for me here. -- To unsubscribe from this
>> list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-btrfs" in the body of a
>> message to majord...@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at
>> http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
>>
> Thanks, now it should be OK to continue the rebase.
>
> But I'm a little concerned about the unstable headers, unlike ext2
> its headers is almost stable but reiserfs seems not.

This is entirely due to the fact that splitting out library
functionality for reiserfsprogs was only done to support
btrfs-convert.  Unless there's some pressing need to revise the API,
the headers are pretty much static at this point.

I should just go ahead and release the current snapshot as 3.6.25.
Today's a US holiday and I won't be able to get to it, but I'll do
that in the next few days.

- -Jeff

> What about rebasing my patch to your abstract patch (btrfs-progs:
> convert: add context and operations struct to allow different file
> systems) first and add back your reiserfs patch?
>
> Your abstract patch is quite nice, although need some modification
> to work with new convert. I hope to add stable things first and
> don't want another reiserfs change breaks the compile.
>
> Thanks, Qu

- --
Jeff Mahoney
SUSE Labs