On 12/04/15 13:36, David Sterba wrote:
[snip]
> As the use of the inode pointer is limited, I don't think this would
> cause surprises. And it's commented where used which should help during
> debugging.

When I read through those bits (mostly pondering portability) I was wondering
whether it might make sense to provide thin wrap/unwrap functions for the tag
bit instead of relying on open code and comments only. Just an idea, not sure
if it's worth the trouble. The code itself is functional and works fine as it
is, I'm running it right now.

-h