On 05/02/16 20:36, Mackenzie Meyer wrote:
RAID 6 stability?
I'll say more: currently, btrfs is in a state of flux where if you don't have a very recent kernel that's the first recommendation you're going to receive in case of problems. This means going out of stable packages in most distros.

Once you're in the bleeding kernel edge, you are obviously more likely to run into undiscovered bugs. I even see here people that has to patch the kernel with still non-mainline patches when trying to recover.

So don't for anything but testing.