http://fpaste.org/320720/45511028/

What is rb_next? See if you can explode that out and find out more
about why there's so much time going on with that. I see that rb_next
gets used for lots of things, including btrfs. In mine, rb_next is
less than 1% overhead, but for you it's the top item. That's
suspicious.

http://fpaste.org/320718/10016145/
line 72-73. We both have counts for qgroup stuff. Mine is much much
less than yours. I have never had quotas enabled on any of my
filesystems, so I don't know why there are any such counts at all. But
since your values are nearly three orders of magnitude greater than
mine, I have to ask if you have quotas enabled or have ever had them
enabled? That might be a factor here...

Chris Murphy