On 02/11/2016 12:58 AM, Rene Castberg wrote:
Arnand, thanks for the tip. What kernels are these meant for? I am not
able to apply these cleanly to the kernels i have tried. Or is there a
kernel with these incorporated?

 As I am trying again, they apply nice on v4.4-rc8
 (last commit b82dde0230439215b55e545880e90337ee16f51a)

 Probably you may be missing some not related independent patches.
 To make things easier, I have attached here a tar of patches
 on 4.4-rc8, these patches are already in the ML as individual
 and set where there are dependencies. Pls apply them in the
 same order as the dir names.

I have tried rebooting without the disk attached and am unable to
mount the partition. Complaining about bad tree and
failed to read chunk. So at the moment the disk is still readable,
though not sure how long that will last.

  Pls physically remove the disk (/dev/sdc), And as you are already
  using -o degrade pls continue to use it.

  So now you can delete the missing.

Thanks, Anand