Ángel González wrote on 2016/02/16 01:14 +0100:
Hello everybody

I have a btrfs filesystem [probably] created with btrfs-progs 4.3.1
that is also spewing some hundred of thousand «bad extent [x, y), type
mismatch with chunk» messages on btrfsck.

In fact, there is not only one false alert.

One related to 64K sector size one is fixed before 4.3.1.
But I assume that's not the case for you as only PPC64 and AArch64 may use 64K page size.

The latest false alert is fixed just after 4.3.1.

commit b08a740d7b797d870cbc3691b1291290d0815998
Author: Qu Wenruo <quwen...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Date:   Wed Nov 25 14:19:06 2015 +0800

btrfs-progs: fsck: Fix a false alert where extent record has wrong metadata flag

So you may need to try v4.4 if your filesystem is created with non-skinny metadata.

The data seems to be fine, so I expect it to be some kind of false
positive. Still, there seems to be disagreement on the list on whether
running btrfs --repair or not, plus I don't know if you may be
interested in getting more information of this.

btrfs --repair won't help on this case, no matter if it is a false alert.

Which should be my next steps?

Try btrfs-progs 4.4 to see if all these false alert goes a way.

Thanks,
Qu

Kind regards