Hi,

Although I know the post is almost one year ago, but I'm quite interested in the long mount time.

Any info about the fs except it's a 12 x 4T raid10?

We're investigating such long mount time, but unfortunately, we didn't find a good idea to reproduce it (although we don't have 12 devices though).

Thanks,
Qu