Can confirm that you only get one chance to fix the problem before the
array is dead.

I know this is quite a rare occurrence for home use but for Data center
use this is something that will happen A LOT.
This really should be placed in the wiki while we wait for a fix. I can
see a lot of sys admins crying over this.

--
  Stephen Williams
  steph...@veryfast.biz