On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Kai Krakow <hurikha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Mon, 4 Apr 2016 03:50:54 -0400
> schrieb Jérôme Poulin <jeromepou...@gmail.com>:
>
> > How is it possible to get rid of the referenced csum errors if they do
> > not exist? Also, the expected checksum looks suspiciously the same for
> > multiple errors. Could it be bad RAM in that case? Can I convince
> > BTRFS to update the csum?
> >
> > # btrfs inspect-internal logical-resolve -v 1809149952 /mnt/btrfs/
> > ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory
> > # btrfs inspect-internal inode-resolve -v 296 /mnt/btrfs/
> > ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory
>
> I fell into that pitfall, too. If you have multiple subvolumes, you
> need to pass the correct subvolume path for the inode to properly
> resolve.
>
> Maybe that's the case for you?

You are absolutely right for the inode case, however, that did not
help for logical-resolve.

The file found by the inode does not seem to be corrupted though.

# btrfs sub li /mnt/btrfs/ | cut -d' ' -f9 | xargs -n1 btrfs inspect
logical-resolve -v 1809149952
ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory
ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory
ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory
ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory

# btrfs sub li /mnt/btrfs/ | cut -d' ' -f9 | xargs -n1 btrfs inspect
inode-resolve -v 296
ioctl ret=-1, error: No such file or directory
ioctl ret=0, bytes_left=4018, bytes_missing=0, cnt=1, missed=0
backups/runboy/data/www/dev/.virtualenv/lib/python3.4/_collections_abc.py
ioctl ret=0, bytes_left=4018, bytes_missing=0, cnt=1, missed=0
backups@2016-03-23-01-56/www/dev/.virtualenv/lib/python3.4/_collections_abc.py
ioctl ret=0, bytes_left=4018, bytes_missing=0, cnt=1, missed=0
backups@2016-03-23-02-04/www/dev/.virtualenv/lib/python3.4/_collections_abc.py
ioctl ret=0, bytes_left=4018, bytes_missing=0, cnt=1, missed=0
backups@2016-03-23-05-05/www/dev/.virtualenv/lib/python3.4/_collections_abc.py
ioctl ret=0, bytes_left=4018, bytes_missing=0, cnt=1, missed=0