On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 2:08 PM, lenovomi <lenov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I was running cubox with kernel 4.4.0 and with btrfs raid1 ...
>
> not it failed somehow and getting kernel panic during the boot...
>
> https://bpaste.net/show/0455daa876de
>
> i tried to connect the esata box with 3.x
>
> https://bpaste.net/show/98732bc6ce49
>

> Any idea? Does it mean that whole volume is dead and i lost ALL THE DATA?

Probably not, but there isn't enough information.

Try 'mount -o ro,recovery' and post all kernel messages for it. If
that fails, then run 'btrfs check' using a recent btrfs-progs (4.4.1
or newer hopefully) without --repair, and post those results.

What happened between the last time it mounted OK and when it fails?
Power failure or just kernel panic and reboot? I don't see the
complete kernel panic in either of your pastes. Actually the minute
before the kernel panic might be useful also so I suggest not trimming
the messages so much.

--
Chris Murphy