Thank you for the review, comments are below.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 09:48:54AM +0900, Satoru Takeuchi wrote:
> On 2016/04/20 7:25, Mark Fasheh wrote:
> >+# Force a small leaf size to make it easier to blow out our root
> >+# subvolume tree
> >+_scratch_mkfs "--nodesize 16384"
>
> nodesize 16384 is the default value. Do you
> intend other value, for example 4096?

"future proofing" I suppose - if we up the default, the for loop below may
not create a level 1 tree.

If we force it smaller than 16K I believe that may mean we can't run this
test on some kernels with page size larger than the typical 4k.
        --Mark

--
Mark Fasheh