On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 10:48:15PM +0200, Stefan Priebe wrote:
> just want to drop a note that all those ENOSPC msg are gone with v4.5 and
> space_cache=v2. Any plans to make space_cache=v2 default?
>
> Greets,
> Stefan

Yup, we want to make space_cache=v2 the default at some point. I'm
running it on my own machines and testing it here at Facebook and
haven't run into any issues yet. Besides stability, I also want to make
sure there aren't any performance regressions versus the old free space
cache that we haven't thought about yet.

Thanks for trying it out :)

--
Omar