ro,degraded has mounted it nicely and my rsync of the more useful data
is progressing at the speed of WiFi.

There are repeated read errors from one drive still but the rsync
hasn't bailed yet, which I think means there isn't any overlapping
errors in any of the files it has touched thus far. Am I right or is
their likely to be corrupt data in the files I've synced off?