On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 02:30:28PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> All chunks are completed convert to DUP, no small chunk, all to its maximum
> chunk size.
> So from chunk level, nothing related to convert yet.
>
> But for extent tree, I found several extents are heavily referred to.
> Like extent 158173081600 or 183996522496.
>
> If you're not using off-band dedupe, then it's quite possible that's the
> remaining structure of convert.

I never ran any sort of dedup on this partition.

> Not pretty sure if it's related to the bug, but did you do the
> balance/defrag operation just after removing ext_save subvolume?

That's quite possible. I did it in a live boot, so I don't have the bash
history to check. I checked it just now using "btrfs subvol list -d",
and there's nothing listed. I ran a full balance after that, but the
problem remains. So whatever the problem is, it can survive a full
balance after the ext_save subvol is completely deleted.

--Sean