Hi,
What do you think about jdupes? I'm searching an alternative to duperemove and rmlint doesn't seem to support btrfs deduplication, so I would like to try jdupes. My main problem with duperemove is a memory leak, also it seems to lead to greater disk usage: https://github.com/markfasheh/duperemove/issues/163

Niccolo' Belli