I think the wiki should be updated to reflect that raid1 and raid10
are mostly OK. I think it's grossly misleading to consider either as
green/OK when a single degraded read write mount creates single chunks
that will then prevent a subsequent degraded read write mount. And
also the lack of various notifications of device faultiness I think
make it less than OK also. It's not in the "do not use" category but
it should be in the middle ground status so users can make informed
decisions.

Chris Murphy