Am Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 16:49:59 CET schrieb Wilson Meier:
> Am 30/11/16 um 15:37 schrieb Austin S. Hemmelgarn:
[…]
> >> It is really disappointing to not have this information in the wiki
> >> itself. This would have saved me, and i'm quite sure others too, a lot
> >> of time.
> >> Sorry for being a bit frustrated.
>
> I'm not angry or something like that :) .
> I just would like to have the possibility to read such information about
> the storage i put my personal data (> 3 TB) on its official wiki.

Anyone can get an account on the wiki and add notes there, so feel free.

You can even use footnotes or something like that. Maybe it would be good to
add a paragraph there that features are related to one another, so while BTRFS
RAID 1 for example might be quite okay, it depends on features that are still
flaky.

I for myself rely quite much on BTRFS RAID 1 with lzo compression and it seems
to work okay for me.

--
Martin