Hi all

Basically, whenever many files are created at high throughput in my empty btrfs file system, it throws an ENOSPC error.I have had this happen with both "btrfs receive" and with "rsync" but not when creating a single large file. Both "rsync" and "btrfs receive" fail not when creating a new file but when renaming/moving it (see link).

I hope the description of the error in launchpad is helpful (please let me know if I need to re-post it here). I am happy to provide additional information or run other tests if this can help.

Thanks!
Luca