I am seeing the following error in one of a series of "btrfs send" operations. The error is as follows:

At subvol /mnt/ArchPri/backup/primary/thinkcentre/root/backup.0.2
At snapshot backup.0.2017.04.21.03.11.40
ERROR: rename o3528-7220-0 -> usr failed: Directory not empty

It looks like it might be a btrfs bug, but I'm not sure.

A similar (?) bug was reported back on Feb 27, 2015 in the following message:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-btrfs/msg42278.html

The resulting thread has since moved to :
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-btrfs/thrd34.html#42278

I am currently using a custom built 4.10.0 kernel from kernel.org. The linux system it's running on is one I built entirely from source (not Linux From Scratch) using a set of procedures I designed and so is not a common commercial one.

I will be happy to provide whatever further information or diagnostics I can.

J. Hart