If you see my follow-on patch, it allows disabling the quota limit for
folks with cap_sys_resource per filesystem. I don't want to have any
process to be able to turn off quota limits, but just the process that
is the logrotator (and has the proper capabilities). Unfortunately,
most folks don't lock down their capabilities, so I agree, making it
blindly based on capabilities seems like a poor idea.